17 thoughts on “Diabetic Ketoacidosis (Diabetes Type I) Management Summary

1. Jiya Khan

But what happens when the blood becomes acidic? I heard a case of a girl who's muscles started dissolving into her blood stream bcs of this condition.

2. Gregory Kerr

I shared “Vαnοjο Fivu” to Type 2 diabetes patients. One of them was able to decrease his HA1c to 5.9 and triumphed in reversing his diabetes. The other gentleman has substantially improved, his standard fasting blood sugar is 110mg/dL and also he`s out of complication from heart trauma, from sacrificing his arms, legs, eye impairment or even neuropathy..

3. Paul Monagle

I thought calcium was part of the protocol for (HYPER)kalemia not Hypokalemia.

4. Jorge carrejo

If someone is type 1 diabetic and fasting and only using 2.1 units of insulin per day.. But drinking 2 liters of water and salt water with baking soda.. Is this a recipe for DKA? Sugars are normal 65 to 120..

5. Malusi Phewa

I'd advise you to do a VBG when checking the metabolic state of a patient as it makes more sense, perform an ABG when assessing for gaseous exchange or when suspecting respiratory acidosis or alkalosis.
    Metabolic state- VBG
    Respiratory state- ABG

6. Matt Richmond

I had this a few years back (type 1) 29 years and fuck me……
    Never again!! Was horrible!!!

7. Gregory Kerr

In terms of information about general health and also diabetic issues treatment, I find this “Vαnοjο Fivu” (Google it) simple to follow and extremely practical. Aside from being easy to understand, this diet program and also life style transformation will not stress you about carb or calorie tracking! My transition to a more healthy lifestyle has not only helped me slim down but also recover from diabetic issues as well as hypertension! The guide can really help you treat diabetes..