Pursuing a New Treatment for Diabetes

By | March 10, 2020

Dr. Hua is working on a tumor suppressor called Menin and its role in treating diabetes. Dr. Hua received a 2015 Harrington Scholar-Innovator Award to support his drug discovery and development. Learn more about the Harrington Scholar-Innovator Award: http://www.uhhospitals.org/services/harrington-discovery-institute/funding-and-programs/harrington-scholar-innovators-grant-program

Dr. Hua works at the University of Pennsylvania. The project selected for the Harrington Scholar-Innovator Award is “A drug that regenerates pancreas cells to treat diabetes.”

GlucoseZone’s Spring Into Action Sale is available through the end of this month – giving YOU 50% off the mobile or desktop app monthly subscription price! Take advantage of the savings for spring on http://www.glucosezone.com

GlucoseZone founder @charliefightsdiabetes answers the question can exercise cure diabetes?

GlucoseZone™ is a digital exercise program that provides you with personalized guidance and support designed to help you achieve diabetes and fitness results you want. GlucoseZone has a team of diabetes and fitness professionals dedicated to helping you lose weight, lower blood sugar, reduce medications, and control your diabetes.

Be sure to leave your questions about diabetes and exercise below. Your question could be our next episode!

GLUCOSEZONE PROGRAM: https://glucosezone.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/glucosezone/

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/glucosezone/

#exercise #diabetes #diabetescure #reversediabetes #type1diabetes #type2diabetes #naturalcure #glucosezone #fitscript #worlddiabetesday
Video Rating: / 5

19 thoughts on “Pursuing a New Treatment for Diabetes

1. Haile Gebretsadik

Sir is weight loss the sign of diabetic 1 or 2 ? Doctors cant identify the type in my wife who is 40 yrs old and has lost about 10 kg. Thanks

2. Валентина Онуфриенковская

Simply by choosing “Vαnοjο Fivu” (Google it), you`ll recover from diabetes and set you to a more favourable life-style. My has been using this program conscientiously for over Forty-five days. It`s been 5 years since he has been using insulin shots. He has been a type 2 diabetes patient for 6 years. Given that reading through this program and also adhering to the plan he`s eating better everyday & everyday…

3. Wayne Regehr

"CURE" isn't the right term, a type 2 diabetic can and should maintain a proper diet and exercise routine that's a must, and it has to be regarded as their permanently normal lifestyle habits, otherwise those high blood counts are guaranteed to come back if your making bad food choices and failing to stimulate your body to allow your energy reserve to deplete. I think people should regard those good choices as the tools to treat the condition, the condition is never going away, but as long as your able to place a high enough value on the quality of your health you've cured your mind of not being deceaved.

4. Muhammad sharim

Thank you, I got type 2 diabetes, for two years was on medicine but now started exercise and i feel much better and full of energy. Quit medicine and switch to healthy diet and exercise.

5. SM Primos

Hi im a type 2 diabetec. What kind of exercise, how many hours and how many days a week should I do.

6. Lady sings The blues

You really should not be using the word 'cure' with regard to any type of Diabetes. Diet is paramount in terms of Type 2 Diabetes, you cannot outrun a bad diet.

7. Paul Fesler

I have insulin resistance have put on 30 lb of the last 4 years and I've tried many times to take Metformin but it makes me very sluggish and sleepy. Any ideas why that would be happening

8. Donald Sinkamba

How can I improve or treat my Blurry vision problem?

9. Pedro Alb

Appreciate video content! Excuse me for butting in, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you ever tried – Patlarny Diabetes Ruins Principle (just google it)? It is a good one off product for destroying diabetes without the headache. Ive heard some great things about it and my old buddy Taylor after many years got amazing success with it.

10. mile kobas

Thanks for the video content! Excuse me for butting in, I would appreciate your thoughts. Have you heard about – Patlarny Diabetes Ruins Principle (search on google)? It is a smashing one of a kind product for destroying diabetes without the headache. Ive heard some decent things about it and my cooworker at very last got excellent results with it.

11. Lalit Khaire

thank you sir my brother is 18 years old and he is struggling his heights,he has type 2 diabetes.can his growth possible?

12. Shirley Jones

Charlie you should come to England see us . I can see you holding a large class ,

13. morrison thuraisamy

Hi… I just want to know after a good workout session… whenever I eat rice I get sickness.. like sinuse what's da real cause of it… I doubt it's a problem with my blood sugar… please advice me on this.. thank u…

14. Ronaldo Loushambam

How about diabetes type 1 is not cure… Plz reply

15. [no u si] nosegoesfrogvlog/dab youngster

i had a iv thingy and a blood test and i think i have diabetes not type 2 diabetes but diabetes type 1? i used to drink a whole case of Pepsi and now i just drink water and i think i lost that much sugar i stopped drinking since 2016 and exercised dancing running and Calistanics and Free running and Parkour i'm getting in good shape hope it helps more to cure my diabetes